Improving website conversion rates is the enhancing the process of converting your visitors from passive readers to action-taking people. Marketing for manufacturing depends on it.
- Having a better website conversion rate does not mean you are definitely above your competition, it only means you are effectively meeting your industrial marketing objectives.
- The more successful your web conversion rate, the more popular your industrial marketing site will be to visitors and other sites, increasing your link exchange. The search engines love links and will bring more traffic to your site.
The problem with website conversion rate is the fact not everyone understands how to do it properly. The needed tools are not in place. The objectives are either unclear, or not being implemented properly.
Your website conversion rate may be lower than anticipated due to:
- Visitors do not trust you or your site. They feel uncomfortable doing business with you.
- Visitors have concerns about your products, services or other offerings.
- Your site is not user-friendly. It causes more confusion and frustration than desired.
There are a number of things you can do to improve your website conversion rate. These include:
- Utilize a number of trust factors throughout your pages. Visitors must feel comfortable with you and your company.
- Develop a variety of useful tools that enhance your industrial marketing merchandising.
- Make your website as user-friendly as possible to enhance your visitor’s experience.
- Analyze each page and determine which is meeting your objectives and which is not.
- Know what your objectives are. What action do you want your visitors to take? Do you want subscriptions? Product purchases? Appointments? Once you know your industrial marketing objectives, you can implement behavioral targeting.
Implementing a Solution for Higher Website Conversion
- Industrial marketing means you must focus on your trust factors. Display third-party accreditation on your home page and throughout your site. Clearly list your terms and conditions. Develop a contact us page and reveal your physical address, phone number, fax number, and other pertinent information.
- Marketing for manufacturing means staying current with your merchandising offers. Use price competitiveness, product relevancy, introduce irresistible product offers, utilize clear product descriptions, consider free delivery to increase conversion rate, maintain proper inventory and use images.
- Develop a user-friendly site by avoiding mistakes such as poor grammar, spelling and punctuation. Make certain your links operate. Be sure your pages download quickly. Test each sales step in your conversion funnel.
- Start using a “multivariate testing” tool, such as Google Website Optimizer, to simultaneously test numerous variables. You can determine which images and pages draw attention, which headings work and other relevant information.
- Use behavioral targeting to improve your website conversion rate. Analyze your page data to determine where to place targeted and relevant ads at optimum times throughout the call-to-action process.
Are you improving your website conversion rate?
Republished by Blog Post Promoter