Chief Digital Marketing Officer Program
Putting our expertise in your offices for creating the most enhanced program possible
We bring the knowledge and expertise of our lead strategists, and place them in your office for 1 to 5 full days of complete strategy discussion and implementation. Followed by a full month of implementation and assessment delivery. After the selected full days of immersion in your organization, our our team walks away with the data, analysis, and infrastructure required to equip your team with the most sophisticated digital marketing overhaul possible. And it doesn’t stop there. Following the time onsite, we not only identify and execute a strategy for your organization, we complete a deep business intelligence analysis to identify any opportunity possible and get the most valuable analysis of your business providing a powerhouse of informaiton.
That’s why we developed the CDMO Program
Our Exclusive CMDO program is designed to deliver answers to your toughest business and digital marketing questions including:
- How do we increase the value of our digital marketing strategies?
- How can we leverage social media?
- What is broken in our conversion cycle?
- How can we identify new opportunities online to immediately?
- How can we better support and empower our sales team?
- Is our online strategy helping or hurting us?
- How can we more effectively measure our online campaigns?
- Where are the existing problematic issues throughout our organization (A lot can be learned by applying business analysis models to your marketing assessments)
- And many more…
Shortly after our onsite program, you will gain a wealth of data, insights, opportunity and roadmaps that will pave the way for the most successful business and marketing overhaul you can receive.
The fact is that most issues many companies when crafting online strategy is typically cause of a poor foundation. Idea Bright Marketing provides you with an onsite consultant that will audit your entire campaigns entirely to identify problematic areas and immediately implement solutions for success.
How it works
Typically, Idea Bright Marketing only accepts 2 onsite projects per month. We will work with you on selecting the best time that will allow for proper and detailed preparation, full internal evaluation, and allow for all key players to be involved in the process.
As your CDMO, our Director of Strategy and author of the Best Selling book The Industrial (Marketing) Revolution, Jared R Fabac will coordinate an entire turnaround strategy including research, planning, implementation, process planning, technology integration and much more. You will be given the best in the business 100% dedicated to your company and ensuring a successful overhaul of your digital strategy.
Below is a sample schedule for a 5 Day Evaluation
- Day 1
- 9:00 AM: Meeting overview with key personnel
- 10:00 AM: Key departmental interviews
- 1:30 PM: Competitive intelligence insights
- 2:30 PM: Technology Analysis
- 3:30 PM: Existing workflow analysis
- 4:30 PM: Day 1 debriefing
- 5:00 PM: Depart for Day
- Day 2 (Marketing Director)
- 9:00 AM: Recap Strategic initiatives
- 10:00 AM: SEO Strategy revitalization
- 11:00 AM: Gap Analysis Overview with Marketing Director
- 1:00 PM: PPC Analysis and Overhaul
- 2:00 PM: Conversion rate optimization meeting with Marketing Director
- 3:00 PM: Immediate impact goals & strategy revision
- 4:00 PM: Overhauled Strategy Presentation
- 4:30 PM: Open Questions
- 5:30 PM: Depart for Day
- Days 3-5 (Business Intelligence & Analysis)
- Days 3 and 4 are 100% dedicated to gathering all business intelligence necessary to build the business analysis models. This occurs through all departments and typically includes multiple meetings with multiple departments.
- Day 5 Starts
- 9:00 AM: Meeting with key personnel and upper management
- 10:00 AM: Begin debriefing departmental insights and data collection
- 2:00 PM: Data quality assurance check
- 2:30 PM: Collect additional data 3:00 PM: Begin initial evaluations and assessments
- 5:00 PM: All data collected and encrypted for transfer to analysis platforms.
- Completion of Program
Following the analysis and assessments of all data collected, a completed analysis and assessment package is sent to all key personnel in the company for review and a follow up meeting is scheduled for one week after delivery of materials.
Included in final packages are:
1.) Search strategy.
2.) PPC assessment and Strategy
3.) Competitive Intelligence Reports
4.) Custom Action Roadmap
5.) Business intelligence Reports
6.) Business Model Analyses
7.) Business Case Proposal
8.) Prioritized Action List
9.) Final Evaluation
10.) Recommended Execution Plan
11.) Content Plan & Schedule
Contact us to discuss available of this program.
During the initial call, our team will gather all necessary information required to plan and deploy a value packed CDMO program for your company. If you’ve ever dreamed of having a top notch digital marketing expert at your fingertips, this is your opportunity.
- Onsite Time
- Available Spots
- Technical Audit
- Search Strategy Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Strategy Detox Analysis
- Competitive Intelligence Assessment
- Conversion Analysis
- User Test Studies Evaluation
- Paid Search Assessment
- Competitive Opportunity Analysis
- Business Strategy Evaluation
- Business Case Development
- Strategy Gap Analysis
- Final Report Delivery Time
- Quick Fix Strategy
- 1 Day (8hrs)
- SOLD OUT UNTIL MARCH
- 3 Business Days
- Digital Strategy Overhaul
- 2 Days (8hrs/day)
- 3 of 6 OPEN
- 5 Business Days
- $25,000 and Up
- Business Analysis Overhaul
- 5 Days (8hrs/day)
- 1 of 3 OPEN
- 10 Business Days